Well, That Was A Taste of Spring
It was a lovely day today, just -4C and sunny skies - GORGEOUS! Now this kind of winter weather I can handle. I spent some of it outside, basking in the sun, shovelling off my balcony. Henry had to get his fill as well, and was out pawing through the snow on the balcony as I shovelled. He managed to climb up my kayak to the railing, which scared me somewhat, so I took him down from that. My balcony seems to be smaller than I hoped it would be. Once I put my table together, shovelled the snow, and organized the clutter, I'm only left with space for a few chairs, and can't sit two at the table at the same time...the only option might be to get a square table, as the round one takes up too much space.
The forecast calls for the temperature to drop tonight again to -19C and to -27C tomorrow night...so I guess our spring preview is OVER...stay tuned for the deep freeze...the second act is on its way.
No comments:
Post a Comment