Damn, It's Cold
cool things off, I just open a window. Last night I had friends over for supper, had the oven on for several hours, and it got quite warm, so I left the living room window open a crack, and my bedroom window open as well.
Then the temperature dropped last night to -38C plus a winchill to -51C....BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! My thermometer lead is just outside my apartment on the deck, so doesn't register as cold as the airport weather centre does.
Unfortunately, now my pipes have frozen...I closed the windows and cranked the heat when I got up, as it was like a meat locker in here...ooops...so I have called maintenace to come and fix them, hopefully they are able to get it done soo. Until then, I am wrapped up in a blanket, with a cat on my chest, and a heating pad on my back, and slippers on my feet...me, who is rarely cold...but I think these temps make the difference...brrrrrrrr

No comments:
Post a Comment