Camel Fleas
Yes, camel fleas. I have wished that the fleas of a thousand camels infest someone's armpits. Namely the person who is currently handling my student loan file at a certain financial organization. I've written on my other blog about the student loan nightmare and the continuously rude treatment by their employees before. They are complete and total idiots, rude in any way they can be. And I NEVER have the same idiot twice. They call me every three months to see if I am willing to settle my student loan, and if not, to get dates for 3 months of post-dated cheques, and it is ALWAYS a different person handling my file. I will never settle. They are assholes to the max. Today's asshole was very rude and tried to tell me I wasn't understanding him. Sure, YOU'RE the MENSA candidate...I told him I did not want them to take the money out tomorrow as scheduled and he wanted to know when he could take it out. I told him not at all. He said I'm not understanding him, and when did I want him to take it out, the following day? I explained to the idiot that I did not want it taken out at all, that I would be skipping this one and just to extend it at the end. After all, it was ME who set the payment schedule, NOT THEM. I CHOSE to let them take money out every two weeks when I am only required to make one minimum payment a month. So piss off asshole, and pay attention to WHAT I AM SAYING (I didn't SAY that to him). He finally got it, but then was so pissed off he didn't ask me if there was anything else he could help me with today, and hung up without saying good bye. So then I had to call back...groan...it takes a while to get through the damned automated system, then two receptionists before I can speak to the asshole. So then I asked him why he hung up on me and didn't ask me if there was anything else he wanted to ask me. After all, he couldn't find me in his system with my new address so I told him in the very beginning that they had my old address. Duh. Sigh...he had little response. I gave him my address and when it came to putting in the abbreviation for the province/territory, he asked me if Yellowknife was still in the Yukon. Sigh...no, asshole. It is not still in the Yukon. Actually it has never been in the Yukon. Then he asked me what the abbreviation was for the Northwest Territories. Sigh...and these are the people who handle my financial account. At least he spoke English...
People ask my why I put up with the long cold, dark winters of the north. This is why. I am tired of dealing with assholes, and want to get them out of my life ASAP. And I am out of camel fleas...

No comments:
Post a Comment