Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanks To Ducks

I have a very nice down jacket that is keeping me warm through this first cold spell. -30C tonight ladies and gentelmen aka friggin cold. It might go to -35C tonight, aka damn cold...


I also bought a knitted hat with braids, you know the kind. I just like the ear flaps, and something easy to grab on. The windchill these past few days has been -35C to -40C. Nice and chilly. My car is plugged in. Unfortunately someone did not turn the power on to the parking lot plug-ins...not my branch, anyhow. So I start my car a couple of times a day, just to keep things running. I'll be in to see the landlady on Monday to sort THAT out. I'm paying for the spot, so the power should be on.


Henry is enjoying the thick frost building up on the windows. He is wet much of the time, from crawling over it, licking it, smelling it. Such a kitten...lol


Thanks, ducks...for the down in my jacket. There may even be goose...I will have to check.

No comments: