Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Be Mine Valentine, or Be Frozen


Ah, Valentine's Day. The day when only those in a relationship get to enjoy it. The rest of us are single, and often no happy with that fact. I know I would prefer to be in a relationship. Most people do prefer to be in a good relationship than be alone. It's simple human nature...we fulfil each other's desire for companionship. But alas, I am alone. So to celebrate my aloneness this year, particularly alone...probably the most alone I have ever been, given the my current location, I am having a beer and watching The Doors, having just gotten the dvd in the mail today. I've been doing a little shopping online lately...and I made chocolate brownies. And then I frosted them. So there will be a little indulging tonight...at least the temperature finally came up. It's only -10C tonight.

No comments: