Sunday, December 23, 2007

West For Christmas

The only place west of the NWT (in Canada) is the Yukon...which is where I've landed for the holiday season. And I'm pleasantly surprised to find it quite a bit warmer too...which is NICE after the deep freeze in Yellowknife. It's been -15C here and above...nice change after the -35C I left behind in YK.


All the shopping is done, the gifts are all wrapped, and just a few things left to do - put up the tree (have to pick it up from someone first) and make some pies and fudge. Lots of activity throughout the holidays, time with friends, time to veg out, and time to READ! Yes, Read. I have been ignoring my many novels for many months now, but this vacation I am determined to finish a few.


I have already overdosed on chocolate...

1 comment:

Ann said...

Have a safe and wonderful holiday season! Call me insane but I miss a COLD white Christmas!