
Ok. I live in the north, and it's colder here. I accept that. But generally in this part of the north, it doesn't snow much. They say we have received 1/3 of the annual snowfall in just a few days. It's not even that much, just a few feet. I wouldn't mind this amount of snow if they knew what to do with it. The city doesn't. I feel like I am surrounded by idiots, in the frozen north without a snowplow. They just started clearing some streets this weekend. It snowed 10 days ago. They plow just one street at a time. And only at 1:00am-6:00am. Weirdos. And like I said, I've yet to see a snowplow. I see road graders, front end loaders, and sand/gravel trucks...and little else. And many of them not accomplishing much. The snow was pretty when it first came, and we saw the sun. We haven't seen the sun since. It's been snowing/raining ever since. And it is still snowing, has been all day. Dammit. When Henry was here he seemed to enjoy it well enough, for about 10 minutes. Then his paws got cold and he wimped out and came in. I wonder how he's doing at his new apartment? Maybe if I had a skidoo I wouldn't mind it so much, lol! I just hate driving in it when they don't plow the streets. It's like driving in sand dunes half the time. Crazy. Enough with winter already! I can't wait to be down south again...or so I think. I am not looking forward to the traffic, noise, and rush of the bigger cities though...sigh...
3 comments:
Hear, hear! It's like driving in flour.
complaining again!!!
Thank you for pointing that out, again.
Post a Comment